Saturday, September 19, 2009

As Seen On TV

I am a sucker for infomercials. I watch them when I can't sleep, or when I am bored, or when I am channel surfing.

That in itself is bad enough. But I get sucked in to the claims made and start thinking that I need whatever it is that is being advertised. Which is why yesterday morning, two of these suckers were delivered to my house (you can't get only one).



I tried one of them out last night. I wasn't blown away. I won't tell you how much I paid for the privilege of burning a one-inch patch of my forehead. I will say that, although my flat-iron straightens a bit better, the InStyler is much faster. I straightened half of my hair in about seven minutes. I would have done the rest but as I said, I burned myself, and because I was hormonal and had sort of an emotional day, I ended up crying after that and sort of gave up.

So if you've been sucked in by one of the amazing infomercials for the InStyler, and you thought to yourself that it looked simply too good to be true, don't bother ordering. Because it is too good to be true, and because I have an extra one I can give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment